1. Plan a romantic dinner once a week.
2. Plan a romantic evening once a month.
3. Plan a surprise weekend getaway.
Plan for your kids to stay with a
family member or close friend for the weekend and
5. Have an indoor candlelight picnic.
Give your spouse a romantic bath. For
an even greater effect include: finger foods,
7. Say ten romantic things to your spouse daily.
8. Every two weeks have a set "date night".
9. Hide a small romantic gift or token for your spouse once a week.
10. Give your love breakfast in bed.
Have more physical contact. Give your
spouse a hug at least five times a day. Hold
Experiment with different kisses. Get
the book The Art of Kissing, and spend the
13. Try body painting.
14. Take massage classes together or research it together on the web.
Have public displays of affection. Give your spouse a kiss every time you get in or out of the car. Say how much you love them in public.
For more information or help, please call:
MASTERPEACE Center for Counseling and Development
308 S. Maumee Street, Tecumseh, MI 49286